Plantar Fasciitis is the ligament that connects to the heel and goes to the toes. It runs along the bottom of the foot and can be inflamed or strained through day to day, or intense activities. When it's strained, it causes pain in the heel or the bottom of your foot when you stand or walk. Collapsing arches pull and tear the ligaments every time you take a step, never allowing proper time to heal.
SYMPTOMS & CAUSES
- Pain in the arch or heel of the foot for your first steps in the morning. The pain usually subsides after some time to a manageable pain.
- Pain and swelling in the heel of the foot
- Pain and swelling in the arch of the foot
- Improperly fitting footwear
- Your feet roll inward too much (also know as pronation)
- You have flat feet or fallen (low) arches.
- You walk, stand or run for long periods, especially on hard surfaces
SheepFeet Custom Hunting Orthotics support your arches and your feet, so the Plantar Facia ligament isn't stretched and torn when you walk. Allowing the ligaments and muscles to heal properly and for the inflammation to subside. SheepFeet continues to prevent injury and assist in protecting your feet day to day or in the backcountry so that you can go for miles without discomfort or pain.